Our main purpose is to provide recruitment services to you and our customers, and to facilitate a recruitment process. In order to do so, we need to collect various personal information to find suitable job opportunities for our candidates and to and to match potential candidates to positions for our customers or prospects they may be hiring for either permanent or temporarily.
For employee, contractors / freelance people, this information may include:
• Full CV’s in any type of document (PDF, Word..)
• Contact details – Fixed and mobile Phone numbers, Email addresses, social media pages.
• Identification documents such as passports (including passport pictures), driving licences or proof of address.
• Identity data such as First name, maiden name, last name, nickname, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Financial details like salary package information or daily rates
• Details of training, certifications and educational records
• Work history and reasons for leaving roles
• Reference contacts
• Limited or Umbrella company details (for contractors)
For customer and prospect contacts (the requesting party), this info may include:
• Job Title(s) & Organogram
• Reporting lines
• Business email address
• Fixed line and mobile telephone numbers
• Recruitment model
• Market sector
• Team size & team members
• Reasons for hiring.